July 1, 2012 in Mara Lake
Mara Lake Celebration Features Local Wine and Cheese Tasting
Taste, Try and Buy
**Shuswap Celebration moved to July 8**
We are really excited to showcase a small part of what makes the Shuswap Mara Lake so spectacular with our 3rd Annual Shuswap Celebration! a Mara Lake wine and cheese tasting. Come and join us by boat or by car and visit one of the last true “Jewels” of summer cabin/cottage life.
Enter to Win!!!!
Qualified Buyers can enter to win!!
- First Prize – $25,000.00
- Second Prize – $15,000.00
- Third Prize – $10,000.00
Off the purchase price of their new Hummingbird property. Call 1-877-707-0097 for more details.
Our Celebration has now moved to July 8th starting at 11 am through 3 pm.
- The Boating Community
- Anyone from the local community
- Registered Guests
- Friends and Family
- Anyone interested in learning more about what Cabin & Cottage life is like on Mara Lake and the incredible beauty of the Shuswap.
What is there to DO?
- Enjoy our private, south west facing beach
- Hot-dogs for the kiddies
- Meet other owners and families
- Tour some of the best vacation real-estate available on Mara Lake
- Staying for the evening? Check out Sicamous and their Canada calibration and fireworks
Who Else is Coming?
- One site broadcast from Easy Rock 91.5 – Bringing more music variety to our celebration
- Larch Hills Winery – Famous for award winning, premium cool climate wines
- Gort’s Gouda Cheese Farm – Cheese made the way it should with only natural ingredients and no preservatives
- White Lake Organics – Makes for the delicious Bickies. They taste great and are good for you!